5.23.2008

SEPARATION RUMORS SQUASHED


BENNY MEDINA manager to Usher, Tyra Banks and many others has released an official statement squashing the rumor that Usher and Tameka have filed for legal separation.

"It's 100% not true. Usher and Tameka are currently traveling in Europe together as a family on his promotional tour. This rumor is completely false."
Also, Hot 107.9 midday radio diva Mz Shyneka spoke with Tameka Foster Raymond yesteraday regarding the rumors that her and hubby Usher have split. Her exact words to Mz Shyneka were: “All my haters wish that on us but it’s not true at all. We are happy!”

Well there you have it... straight from the horses mouth. All I'm saying is, when TMZ does an exclusive with the separation papers, I'll be over here shaking my head saying I told you so. Something doesn't sit right with me about those two but... for now, I wish them happiness.

0 flavorful rants:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari