5.23.2008

USHER DISHES ON MARRIAGE & FATHERHOOD


USHER recently was a guest on the Ellen DeGeneres Show giving not only dance lessons but life lessons as learned by the Burn-man himself. When asked about what he thinks about being a father Ursh says:

"He is my reason for living, As an African-American, to be there for my child is so important when there are so many young African-American kids without their fathers. I just want him to grow up to be as wise as he can possibly be, kind and open hearted. [Fatherhood] changes everything about me."

When asked about his wife Tameka he says "She's built up ... the foundation of who I am. I want to see more men standing with their women. I want to see more men be open and honest about where they are in life." You know, I want badly to believe that, but as stank as she acts in public I'm just not so sure if I can put my stock in that one Ursh.

Usher appears to be happier than ever and promoting his most "amazing project to date" just seals the deal. I'll just say this though -- I wont be surprised if I see him on Divorce Court like Gary Coleman was.

[photo: Warner Bros/ source: People]

0 flavorful rants:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari