5.14.2008

AL REYNOLDS HEARTBROKEN


And here we have another episode of the Young, Restless & the Colored. Al Reynolds, Star Jones' ex, is saying that he's heartbroken over the split. In a Myspace post he says that, "I know in my heart that I entered my marriage with love and the best of intentions and leave it with great sadness that it didn't work."

Yea Yea... cry me a river. He's probably upset because he can no longer benefit from the money, attention, connection, cars and fame that comes along with being married to someone with as much clout ( or at least she had some clout at one time) as Star.

In the same Myspace post he shares, "If you think you are having a tough day, may I propose you walk in my shoes for a few hours," he writes. "In my mind, it feels like 'Dump on Al Month.' And I'm not having fun yet. I have been called a gigolo, a freeloader, unemployed, a sham and many other things that don't bear repeating. People on television, radio and the internet have spoken disparagingly of my life, my sexuality, my career and my integrity."

You said it best yourself Al and I guess we all learn a valuable lesson here... keep folks out your business and then you wont have to worry about all the foolishness.

0 flavorful rants:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari