5.14.2008

THE HALLE BERRY FAB AFTER BABY WORKOUT


I'm so about to be on this plan. I mean if dear Halle can get back in pre-fab shape even after getting all fatted up from carrying her baby girl Nahla for 9 months.. then we all can benefit from this. Take a look at her workout plan below....

WORK IT OUT....Halle works out for 60 minutes, five days a week with trainer to include three cardio segments – on the elliptical, as well as kickboxing and then a stairs or hill climb – then also does a strength-training routine that include abdominal work and leg exercises.


EAT IT UP.... Halle also is eating lots of vegetables, lean proteins and complex carbohydrates, as well as drinking a large quantity of water.

Hey, we see it works so let's get to it. I'll let ya'll know how it goes once I finish this bucket of KFC I've got sitting here!!! I'm saying -- nobody said it was an easy road...

1 flavorful rants:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could afford a trainer and nutritionist...I'd be in shape too. I feel you on the diet part, but a whole bucket of KFC though??

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari