5.14.2008

THE NICKARIAH SAGA CONTINUES....


As the newlyweds continue on the quest to find better things to do with their time other than bore us to tears about thier tender love for each other and all that other foolishness (*vomit *vomit)... the public displays of affection continue between the two.

Nick splurged on a 17-carat engagement ring for wifey and just last night rented out Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, CA to throw a suprise bash for his bride and 100 of thier friends. Needless to say, Mariah was falling all over her brightly colored hooker heels in glee upon her arrival... or so I speculate. According to People mad she said it was, ""The best surprise ever!".

First thing they did was get on a rollar coaster after Mariah, who has been recently seen in photos a little tipsier than usual, downed her glass of wine right before strapping in for the ride. "When they got off the ride, Mariah wanted gum so Nick unwrapped a piece and fed it to her," said a guest. "He is head over heels."

I wont be too quick to say they are head over heels in love but hey who am I to judge thier love, even though I know I was far from in love with my husband after only 6 weeks of courting... I'm just saying.....

[photo by Globe]

0 flavorful rants:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari