5.23.2008

TERRANCE HOWARD THREATENS TO MURDER DAUGHERS BOYFRIEND


TERRANCE HOWARD is sounding like a lot of fathers we know with precious little girls. When he caught wind that his 15-year old daughter Aubry was dating a classmate that he didnt approve of he uhmm... intervened ( for lack of a more appropriate word) and told her she had to get rid of him.

WENN reports that:

He says, "She's supposedly in love with some guy. I made her break up with him and I've threatened to kill him. I was like, you picked a green fruit from the tree that's far from ripe." And Howard ensures he keeps a tight-leash on his beloved kids - warning Aubrey she will be cut out of any future inheritance if she is not "obedient". He tells his daughter, "I've set a lot of things aside for you, but those things are only yours as long as you're obedient to me."

However, the actor has put a crafty plan into action to make sure the teenager doesn't fall back into her unsuitable relationship. He adds, "She's OK now. Though, I'm sure he's still kind of her boyfriend. This summer I'll take her off to another country where her phone won't work, and he'll start dating someone else."

Yea so..... I so believe him and hopefully for both thier sakes, she dates someone she approves of. But I have to say, excluding her from inheritance because of a dating choice... hmm, that sounds so de-progressive. For now, okay shes 15 not really an ideal age to be dating but who says 10 years from now he wont be trying to pick her husband. Anyway, he's still sexy even if he is a little off in the head


0 flavorful rants:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari