4.14.2008

WHAT'S HOOD WITH MONICA


Monica has recently left a voice mail on her fan site MonicaSoul.com on the progress of her new album 'Lessons Learned'. She dishes that the album will have a late year (August) release with no first single chosen as of yet. Producers she will be working with: Babyface, Polow da Don, R Kelly and Ne-yo. The LP will have 12-14 tracks and she will be looking forward to taking her boys Laroco (2) Romello (3months) with her on tour to promote the album. She's got more than enough material for at least a mediocre tour although she's not the greatest mover on stage but she can blow it live. Not to mention, she is definitely determined to get back in there I mean she just practically gave birth.

Something that perks my eye, she is launching her little boys' clothing line "Regions of Rock". OMG, I love that. It's so hard to find little boys clothing that is cute. I know I will be on the look out for that as you should be in your 'region'. I'm sure there is a little boy in your life that you could hook up ATL style.


[Source]

0 flavorful rants:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari