4.10.2008

TATSY VIDEO: MYA ON 'SECRET TALENTS OF THE STARS'

MYA flexed her undercover tap dancing skills on Tuesdays preview episode of 'Secret Talents of the Stars', CBS' new reality series.

Mya explains that her first love had always been tap dancing and those of us who knew her from around the way know that she has always been a dancer, before a singer. But, despite her years on hiatus, she does her thing in this spot which pays homage to legendary tappers like the Nicholas Brothers.

Being a dancer myself, I know how difficult tap dance is so even though I'm not really into primetime reality programming... I may watch this just for her.

Check the video...

2 flavorful rants:

Anonymous said...

I knew that she was a tap dancer...I knew people that took classes she used to teach. Only my old school DC area folks will remember the show "Pump Up The Jam".....she was on there dancing and tapping. HAHA

Mignon said...

Ha, I remember 'Pump Up the Jam', lol. Char knew her too!!

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari