4.08.2008

TASTY VIDEO: KELLY ROWLAND "COMEBACK"

Kelly Rowland has released a new video for the song "Comeback" exclusively on the DC3 fansite. Why in the world did this child not release this song as a single is beyond me. The video, although quite simplistic in its concept, works for her. It's tasteful and I think this would've gotten some rotation time on the video countdown shows had it been released before now.

Meanwhile Ms. Kelendria (I think I like her govt name a lot more than Kelly) Rowland plans to release a third album and is currently recording tracks for it. She told the UK based newspaper The Daily Record that,

Q WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MICHELLE WILLIAMS' NEW ALBUM?

A It's a great style for her. She's worked so hard on this record and I'm happy for her.

Q WHAT ELSE ARE YOU UP TO AT THE MOMENT?

I'm going back into the studio as I've just started the third album.

Q WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO COLLABORATE WITH?

A I want to work with will.i.am. That's the only person I have in my head right now.

Hopefully, she'll have more success with the next album and not get discouraged over Chelly's seemingly overnight success in the R&B game.

In the meantime, check the video.....



0 flavorful rants:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari