4.07.2008

BEYONCE'S BRIDAL BUSINESS


Because, I just couldn't pass this one up when I saw it on Saucy... I just had to repost this -- London's Madame Tussants added a wedding veil to its waxwork to honor the Bootylicious Freak 'Em dress newlywed.

Bigga Knowles-Carter can't even go to the corner market without showing her thighs so I'm saying, this is only appropriate for our (the public) vision of her in all her wedding day glory. Even if the picture is yards away from the Paris imported ensemble that Us Weekly reports was "a veil and a white dress with a low V-neck and thick straps. Her hair was in a half ponytail with ringlet curls, decorated with a white flower" that she rocked on Friday during her nuptials -- it still provided me with a much needed chuckle or two.

0 flavorful rants:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari