5.16.2008

FANTASIA = FIRE ENGINE RED!!!

Fantasia, the Idol herself, returned to the idol stage on Wed night for a performance of her newest single "Bore me (Yawn)".

First off let me begin by saying... NO BOO BOO NO!!!!!!!

This child thought that she could seriously pull off that fire engine red hair without anybody saying something. She is practially 3rd cousins with milk chocolate and whatnot and this child thought that red would just blend in... I mean were we just not supposed to see it Fanny?? Lawd, that chile need some prayer!!

I think the person more in need of a moment of bowed heads is Simon... look at his face in the clip-- it speaks volumes. Let me just let you see for yourself....

Has Fantasia lost her ever loving mind or what????

0 flavorful rants:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari