1.02.2009

Keyshia Cole Covers Jet Magazine


Keyshia Cole is starting the new year out on a high note being the first to grace the cover of the first issue in 2009. She sat down with the folk over at Jet Mag to talk about her new album, new look, family and her reality show Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is.
When asked about her family Keyshia says “Watching my sister and mom grow makes me feel proud of them,” Although the family keep it real and let it all hang out in the show’s third season, she hopes that her viewers will get something out of it as well. “I decided to do the reality show because there are young girls out there who are or were in my predicament, coming up the same way I had come up. I had them in mind when showcasing my family’s business.”
Read more of the interview by picking the issue up on newsstands Jan 5th or visit Jet magazine online

0 flavorful rants:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari