5.20.2008

REV RUNS SON DEBUTS VIDEO

If you stayed abreast with Run's House (like I do) then you would have seen JoJo's friend doing the J5 dance on the show, which is the concept for the new track. The group Team Blackout formed of JoJo and his 2 homeboys were signed to Latchkey Recordings on the show and have finally have premiered their first video to the single 'J5 on 'em'. This video is.... something special. I know Latchkey is and indy label but this looks like something I could've done with my video camera and an updated copy of imovie.

Check the video and tell me what ya'll thinking
Also, check the cameo of JoJo's brother Diggy, with his cute little self.....

1 flavorful rants:

Anonymous said...

Wow.....If that song played in the club I wouldn't know what to do. An old school dance? Jump around like in a mosh pit and slam myself into a wall? It doesn't sound like a real song. I know it doesn't sound like it, but it reminds me of that OLD song "Hey Mickey!" HAHA And I hate to say it, JoJo has no flow.....he did not inherit that gene....

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari