5.31.2008

OWN A PIECE OF 10 STIGWOOD AVE....


Curious as to who's house address that is? Well, if you were an avid watcher of the long running NBC comedy 'The Cosby Show' (like myself :) ) then you would know that is the address of the Cosby house. Bill's daughter Erin is auctioning off the sweaters worn by Heathcliff Huxtable (played by Bill Cosby) in an auction to raise money for her the charity fund in her brother Ennis' name, who prior to starting doctoral studies was murdered in Los Angeles in 1997.

The auction is scheduled for June 2-12, with minimum bids set at $5,000.

If I had that kind of money laying around, I'd be all over this. I'm such a Cosby fanatic it's ridiculous. And those of you who arent big on the show, check your local listings, re-runs are on every week day. Who knows, you may see him wearing one the sweaters on the show that are currently on the block.

[source]

1 flavorful rants:

Anonymous said...

I'm also a HUGE fan of this show. I grew up on it. Th show was clean, filled with family values and GREAT advice, especially as a teen growing up, it really helped me to open up to my parents and that changed my life!! I hav the entire 8 seasons on DVD and watch them all the time when TV is bombarded with today's garbage that call themselves sitcoms.

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari