5.21.2008

NEWLY LEAKED: LL COOL J FEATURING LIL MO ' I CRY'


LL COOL J comes with a new one 'I Cry' featuring Lil Mo. It sounds a lot like the hook from a song from a few years ago by Ja Rule with the same name. Hmmm.....

Anyways, the synthesized sound doesnt really appeal to me but I've always loved Lil Mo's voice so I think above anything, her singing the hook and bridge is mainly what attracts me to this song. LL's lyrics are extremely shallow too... "If I were a pastor, I'd preach for you girl...." Uhmmm, I'm sure without looking that hard I could find at least a dozen other reasons for a pastor to preach but hey.. maybe I'm digging too deep.

Seems this blogger is extremely critical on new music these days as music nowadays dont hold a candle to the music of yesteryear. But hey, I'd rather live in a lifEtime filled with nostalgia than folk parading around promoting bad music.

Anyhow, check the new song below. Let me know what ya'll thinking....

LL COOL J FEAT LIL MO - I CRY

0 flavorful rants:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari