5.16.2008

JANET HONES HER ASIAN ROOTS

...or something like that

Janet took a break from her touring and promotions to attend the flagship store launch of Alexander McQueen Boutique in Los Angeles. The ensemble is like a professionally tye-dyed kimono with a belt. I just don't know... maybe she was going for the eclectic look who knows or maybe Tiny Tim picked it out but was too small to realize that it wasn't all one color....?? I love me some Janet so I will briefly tolerate her inability to choose a less hideous ensemble and focus only on her natural fierceness...

What do you think of her ensemble??

1 flavorful rants:

Anonymous said...

I'd like it if it were a themed event and it was appropriate, but just random?? Nope!!

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari