4.30.2008

TOP MODEL WIND DOWN


As ANTM Cycle 10 comes to a close, Katarzyna was eliminated tonight leaving Fatima, Dominique, Anya and Whitney in the running of becoming the next queen of model real TV. Tonight threw a cute little spin into the competition but my girl Dominique is still hanging on strong. That child is as annoying as the Spongebob theme song, but she delivers.

Stay tuned to the TLT for the girl eliminated each week as 2 shows remain before the winner is crowned. I know I'm an avid reality TV hater... but there are some exceptions. Besides every girl has a few guilty pleasures. Plus that damned Tyra sucks me in every week.

Just like the Dion & Pilar show on the Oxygen Network. That show is just too many things.....and so many that I must devote an entire post to that right there.

0 flavorful rants:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari