4.14.2008

TASTY VIDEO: 'BIG' BOI BALLET

BIG BOI of the group Outkast wanted to put his music to ballet so he teamed up with the Atlanta Ballet to produce, 'Big'.

As if ballet dancing wasn't hard enough, you want to add live music that could change every time you rehearse it. Hmm... I dunno. It was probably a sight to see live I, however speaking from a dancer's point of view, am not feeling the video of this too much. Big Boi didn't need to be on stage, he could have performed on a side stage or something but he took away from the choreography by standing right in front walking back and forth. There were some beautiful moments there that couldn't really be given justice.

Check the video and judge for yourself.

1 flavorful rants:

Anonymous said...

TASTY!!!

NOT BOMBS OVER BAGHDAD! THIS IS THE DUMBEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!! I AGREE BIG BOI DID NOT HAVE TO BE ON STAGE. HE TOTALLY TOOK THE ESSENCE OF THE DANCE AWAY BY HAVING HIS UGLY TAIL ON STAGE SOUNDIN ALL STUPID. I TOTALLY FELL OUT WHEN BOMBS OVER BAGHDAD STARTED PLAYING... I SAY TOSS BIG BOI!!!!

DRUMMERGURL

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari