4.16.2008

NEWLY LEAKED: NE-YO 'LET'S JUST BE'


As the release date for Ne-yo's third studio album 'Year of the Gentlemen' approaches(June 24), here is another single from the singer/songwriter 'Let's just Be'. First off, let me just say that I am more impressed from the things he pens than from the things he sings. That being said, I am feeling this track. The mid includes the trademark smoothness we can expect from Ne-yo but embracing a more R&B sound than the leaks we've heard thus far which sport more of a pop feel. Nothing by Ne-yo ever leaves my mouth watering and making me beg for more, but this is still one of the better tracks I've heard from this new project. I'm not expecting this new album to be a smash but I'm hopeful that there will be more tracks of this flavor on the playlist.

Listen to the track here: Ne-yo: Let's Just Be

And tell me... are we tastin' it or tossin' it??......

1 flavorful rants:

Anonymous said...

Tastin' it!! But I'm biased b/c I LOVE Ne-Yo!

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari