4.29.2008

JLO SAYS NO MA'AM TO REALITY TV


Reports came out this week that Jennifer Lopez was set to do a new show for the TLC network which was to feature her entrepranual side as well as her mommy side, giving us a glimpse into life with Max and Emme and all that is JLO as well. People.com reports that
“The recent show Jennifer Lopez plans to produce for TLC is not a reality show,” says her manager, Simon Fields. “It’s a show that will track the creation, production and eventual launch of a new fragrance. Jennifer will appear in a creative, entrepreneurial capacity and will absolutely not feature her children and family life.”
I don't know how successful the show will be sans the twins, but hey I wish her will in the endeavor although I must briefly bring up her crash and burn reality series 'Dance life'. Hopefully this one does a little better.

Will you be checkin for the JLO show on TLC????

1 flavorful rants:

Anonymous said...

I won't be looking for her on TV. I would have if it were about the twins and her fam, but I figured Marc Anthony wasn't having that. I'm surprised he did the magazine spread.....must've like the money :-)

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari