4.08.2008

GUESS WHO CHICKEROO -- REVEALED

Yesterday, I asked you all to guess who you think the celeb was that was spotted in LAX with am extra fabulous Prada bag in tow....

Well here she is,

If you guessed JADA PINKETT-SMITH well then, you would be correct. Now, why she has got those Set it off poetic justice style braids in her hair again... chile I don't know. But, she's still looking casually chic in her everyday gear. I think I love me some Jada just because she's tiny... and if you know me, you know that adjective is appropriate.

At least we know why her daughter Willow was sporting the exact same braids at the Kids Choice Awards with Dad....

Like mother like daughter apparently....

0 flavorful rants:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari