4.28.2008

GIRLICIOUS LIKE ME

The winners of the CW's reality show Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious...Chrystina, Nichole, Natalie and Tiffanie, uncover their first 2 singles, "Like me" and "Stupid Sh*!". I have to admit although I'm really not into the reality singing series thing ( and I must continue to reiterate that), the songs are pretty catchy dang it! I mean you cant go wrong with a Jazzy Pha shout out in your debut single. That alone is almost a little disappointing to admit. They've got a little flavor and some appeal and the 5 minutes I did watch of the show ( because it aired after ANTM) I did pick a couple chicas that I liked and they both ended up making the cut. I must say I have a flair for this kind of stuff.

Anyways, moving on....

Check the official video for their singles "Like Me" here.....



And check this performance on the morning show KTLA. This live performance is tres mediocre and definitely less than par in comparison to their videos for the songs. Check it...


0 flavorful rants:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari