4.16.2008

DANITY KANE PERFORMS ON SOUNDCHECK

DANITY KANE performed a set on Walmart's online concert series in New York.

They performed:
  • Poetry
  • One Shot
  • Showstopper
  • Damaged
Overall, this was a good performance. I appreciate the on point vocals and tight harmonies. All in all, you can definitely see the growth and the coming of age of a Platinum selling girl group. I love Dawn's passion when she gets her 5 seconds of fame. Although, I always wonder why Shannon has the least solo moments but, hey that's neither here nor there. I love the all white outfits and prefer them over the mixed and matched thing. A more cohesive look gives them that group feeling and not just like 5 girls someone put together off a reality show series... oh wait, that applies too now doesn't it.


What do you guys think of the performance?

1 flavorful rants:

Anonymous said...

I liked the performances! I do agree that the white outfits were WAY better. They need to learn how to be different, but look cohesive as a group if they do different outfits.

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari