4.03.2008

COME BACK NIA

Just because I'm feeling nostalgic as I ran over these pics of Nia Long and her son at the Kids Choice Awards, I feel I must let Ms. Nia know that Hollywood misses you boo... well, at least I do. She is defintiely one of my preferred actresses and although there seems to be an influx of beautiful, wholesome actresses ( sans Lauren London, Meagan Good and such), I would welcome a flick including Ms. Nia on the casting roster.

Anyone heard what she's up to these days besides motherhood?

Well, in the meantime.. check the pics of her and her son lookin fab on the orange carpet.


1 flavorful rants:

Anonymous said...

Nia will be in Zane's new movie "Addicted" that comes out later this year. So you don't have to wait that long!

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari