4.03.2008

ANGELA SIMMONS & TK - "BOOED"

I was doing my usual daily online perusal and I keep running across these pictures of Angela Simmons and TK ( a pro skateboarder/rapper) on various blogs and such. And, it just wouldn't be true of me not to present them to you and let u make the call. Supposedly, these pics have been pulled from her Myspace page but, I have to say -- I have access to her personal page and have yet to see these up there. Where they are actually pulled from is still a mystery to me.

I will say this though -- I love me some Simmons sisters so I say, Be Booed up with your Boo Ang! I ain't hatin'... besides, he's kinda cute!

Check the pics below..


This one looks a lot like Lauren London though, doesn't it??



1 flavorful rants:

High Post said...

whats her myspace profile url?

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari