3.29.2008

BEYONCE CONFIRMS SINGLE

BEYONCE has confirmed that 'Beautiful Nightmare' will be on the new album by way of Myspace bulletin coming direct from Beweavable's personal page.

'Beautiful Nightmare' sports a new sound for B - falling more into the pop sound that is turning out hip hop and uptempo R&B (which pisses me off. In this instance, I'm not a fan of innovation, more like a firm believer of if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Yep, uh huh.. but, I digress.) The song is incredibly catchy. I found myself singing the hook after it had been on for a minute or so.

Dang it, Beyawn yawn's infected me!!! Next thing I know, I'll be wearing those Dereon Dashiki's. Somebody pray for me....

If you havent heard the song, check the vid B sent out to her Myspace peeps featuring a video compilation and the new track...

0 flavorful rants:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari