3.28.2008

RIHANNA BENEFIT TOUR

RIHANNA is doing a 3 city benefit tour for underprivileged children that will make stops in Chicago, New York City & San Francisco. The tour is hosted by Rih's own charity, The Believe Foundation, and her label Island Def Jam.

Motivation for such a tour: “When I was young and I would watch television and I would see all the children suffering, I always said when I grow up I want to help,” the Umbrella star said by way of explaining why she started The Believe Foundation.

“Not long after I was in the position where I could help. I started to visit all these children’s hospitals and I have a soft spot for kids. I just want to help and make sure they are happy. They can come to a Rihanna concert or have toys or gifts at Christmas.”

Check the stills from her stop @ Vision Nightclub in Chicago last night...






0 flavorful rants:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari