3.28.2008

LEMME LEMME... UPGRADE YA!!

So, it seems the same day Ms. Koala Lee Simmons filed for divorce from her hubs Russell Simmons, he stepped out the town with his new tasty Porschla Coleman in NYC.

Supervised visits my @$$.... take that!!!
Russell's bout to UPGRADE YA!!!

Russ is a daddy mac from way back, man I'm telling ya'll. Porschla is only in her twenty's and he's 50, not to mention he bagged Koala Bear in her teens. That's some diamond in the back, diggin' the scene with the gansta lean playin' right there!!!

His new chick is in the next issue of KING Magazine showin' some Yoga moves and her fierce beaut. Check the scans...



Russ' comments on the divorce papers: “Although I haven’t read the papers, I’m excited for closure on this issue. I love her to def and I will always wish her happiness and success.”

0 flavorful rants:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari