3.31.2008

AKON DONE GONE COUNTRY???


It is rumored 'round the way via Sheneneh and 'nem that AKON wishes to be the first successful black artist to switch genre's and... go country. I bet next, he'll think his tractor's sexy ( hey, I got some knowledge on the country, what can I say?).

He will release this secretly recorded album under an alias, fearing that his fans wont buy the record if his name is on it (smart move.. I know I wouldn't buy that foolishness)

I am soo eager to know if these rumors are true because not only will it be totally hilarious in my book to see how he sounds trying to be a country singer but I mean... it is Akon were talking about here....Come on bruh, stop the foolishness Akon!

Excuse me while I go saddle up my low rida and lean my cowboy hat to the side in contemplation of this....

Talk to me...What ya'll think about Akon goin country?

0 flavorful rants:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari